Monday, January 12, 2015

Haul: Lush & The Body Shop

Today I went to stop at Lush and The Body Shop because I had some items to exchange that were gifted to me over the holidays. I absolutely love Lush, it's literally my favourite little store because all their products are all natural and their synthetics have been used for years so they're safe! I picked up mask and a hair conditioner from Lush. At The Body Shop, I picked up a moisturizer to calm redness and a couple masks because they were only C$1!!!




LUSH:


Lush Catastrophe Cosmetic fresh mask (C$6.95):
I am always on the look out for new masks or new skin care. I truly believe that your makeup looks as good as your skin does. I was never into skin care before because makeup has a purpose aka covering up your blemishes. But I started to realize that the more I was ignoring my blemishes, it got worse. I decided to start taking care of my skin and Lush has been so good to me. Enough rambling, this mask has tons of great ingredients such as blueberries which is awesome for deep cleansing and oils to soothe redness. This mask is supposed to last about 2.5 weeks so I'm excited to give this a try! It's also meant to be kept in the fridge if you're looking to pick this up.


Lush Veganese hair conditioner (C$9.95):
To start off, this conditioner smells amazing and fresh. If you're not a fan of lemons though, this is not the one for you. It has a tangy scent that almost makes me want to eat it. I wanted to give this a try because I have fine hair and dry ends. This shampoo is said to be very moisturizing while giving shine due the lemons in it. This was also said to be one of their best sellers.

THE BODY SHOP:


The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Day Cream (C$17):
Recently I've been trying to look for a new moisturizer that would help with redness and is also light weight. I liked how this particular cream had one for day time and night time. I went with day time because I can't stand heavy creams on my face during the day or at night, I just feel like there's too much on face. When I tried this on in store, it was super light and had a slight cooling effect which I love. Aloe is meant to calm redness so I hope this works out!



The Body Shop Seaweed Iconic Clay Mask - Single Use (C$2):
The real reason why I picked this up was because it on sale for a dollar and I thought why not? Anything that has clay in is going to suck all the dirt in your pores out and my nose could use some help. I just have a thing for masks and I'm a sucker for anything that contains clay in it!

No comments: